WhitepaperSELFLLERY is a multifunctional social platform that allows you to receive rewards in cryptocurrency for social activities related to publication and distribution of visual content.
The purpose of SELFLLERY is to create an ecosystem that:
- Enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams in a gamified way;
- Supports charitable organizations and makes donations easy for users;
- Provides companies with easy-to-use and effective promotion tools that involve user photos;
- Expands the market of photo and video content for companies and news services, with a convenient search functionality;
- Integrates modern technologies and capabilities of blockchain into the digital photography market, increasing the transparency and security of its transactions.
SELFLLERY provides an extensive toolset for user content monetization including:
- Automated rewards in YOU (SELFLLERY money) tokens for Likes received;
- An opportunity to sell photos in stock photo;
- Rewards for participating in advertising campaigns;
- Prizes for photo-quests;
- Rewards for participating in photo contests;
- Boosted multipliers for getting into the top-ratings and for frequent social activities.
The SELFLLERY economic model is based on an internal asset, the SELFLLERY money utility token (YOU token).
The YOU token entitles its holders access to paid services on the SELFLLERY platform, to make purchases in the SELFLLERY marketplace and stock gallery, donate to charities, and make internal transfers and withdraw tokens to Ethereum wallets.
Every user who conducts a lot of activities in SELFLLERY brings value to the platform. Therefore, SELFLLERY rewards such users with YOU tokens.
The Like is one of the key metrics in SELFLLERY operations.
As users get Likes, they get YOU tokens credited to their accounts.
YOU token amount to credit is calculated automatically based on individual token multiplier of each user.
The multiplier value depends on several indicators including the number of received Likes, the number of comments the user posted, participation in photo contests, positions in top ratings, etc.
Every user is included in the rating system.
The Rating is an indicator of popularity, which is displayed on the user profile and affects the YOU token multiplier.
The rating is influenced by the following factors: the total number of received likes, the number of comments and views of the user photos. Also, SELFLLERY automatically lists the top-rated photos in different categories. Moreover, every day the editorial team selects the best photos to include in the “Editor’s Choice” section.
Every time the user photo is included in “Editor’s Choice”, or top-ratings, it raises the author’s rating.
Every month SELFLLERY donates 10% of its profits to various charities.
Users can choose the charity type.
All charities receive donations in YOU tokens, which they can withdraw into the currency of their choice. Blockchain technology used in YOU token ensures transparency and security of such transactions.
To support this social initiative, SELFLLERY will partner with international charity organizations.
SELFLLERY regularly creates photo quests – single- and multiplayer games for photographers. Photoquest may include several tasks with different levels of complexity. After completing all the tasks, the player can receive a prize in YOU tokens.
SELFLLERY users get access to the SELFLLERY marketplace where they can purchase related products (cosmetics, selfie sticks, smartphones, etc.) and services (cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery, photo prints etc.) with YOU tokens or other cryptocurrency.
SELFLLERY offers the following advertising models:
- CPA – cost per action (pay per user activity);
- CPC – cost per click (pay per click);
- CPV – cost per view (pay per view).
SELFLLERY charges a fee for the following services:
- Sale of products and services in the marketplace;
- Sale of photos in stock gallery;
- Advertising campaigns, photo contests, photo quests;
- Promotional smart contracts.
Token Generating Event (TGE) is an event when anyone can become the owner of YOU tokens.
Initially, YOU tokens are generated during the TGE based on the Ethereum platform. Buyers receive YOU in exchange for Ethereum (ETH) tokens by sending a payment to a smart contract that generates YOU tokens.
YOU token price:
1 YOU = 0.001 ETH
The minimum goal (soft cap): 10 000 ETH
The maximum goal (hard cap): 55 000 ETH
Minimum purchase amount: 0.1 ETH
TGE will have two stages: pre-sale and main sale. At the pre-sale stage, YOU tokens are offered only to whitelisted buyers, whereas during the main sale tokens can be purchased by anyone.
During pre-sale, early buyers can buy YOU tokens at a discount.
For discounted YOU tokens, the minimum purchase amount is set at 10 ETH and tokens are locked up for at least one month after the main sale ends.
Pre-sale discounts and vesting schedule
|Pre- sale||Discount||Vesting Schedule (starting from the main sale end date)|
|Phase 1: $200,000||25%||50 days|
|Phase 2: $300,000||20%||40 days|
|Phase 3: $500,000||15%||30 days|
The Reward Fund has been established to support early users during the first year of the SELFLLERY platform operation.
Until SELFLLERY gains enough advertising funds, the Reward Fund tokens will be used to reward users for Likes, to recognize most active users, to congratulate winners in photo contests, to attract popular bloggers, etc.
Users who register and actively use SELFLLERY during the TGE main sale will receive an additional multiplier for the monetization of their visual content.
With this additional multiplier, once the platform launches the reward payments, users will start receiving more YOU tokens for the Likes they get.
The YOU token circulation scheme depends on the type of ownership.
When YOU tokens are owned by SELFLLERY end users:
- YOU tokens are generated during TGE;
- Users buy YOU tokens on TGE or on the open market (after TGE ends);
- Users utilize YOU tokens to pay for additional SELFLLERY features, to buy specialized products in SELFLLERY marketplace and other users’ photos in stock gallery, and also on charity;
- When users pay for additional SELFLLERY features, YOU tokens are transferred to SELFLLERY and then distributed according to the current plan for SELFLLERY platform development.
The more people use SELFLLERY, the more value it brings to the platform. Therefore, every user who receives a Like, deserves a reward. To avoid cheating, the total number of likes per day a user can give is limited.
SELFLLERY has a loyalty program to reward their most popular users. When they are rewarded for Likes with tokens, their YOU token amount is calculated with a progressive loyalty multiplier, which increases the total number of tokens received.
Read more: Whitepaper