The MoonLite Project will operate in the Crypto-Currency Mining space, and plans to begin by mining predominantly Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH & Litecoin on an industrial scale. Operations are set to begin in August 2018, and aims to be in time, one of the larger global crypto-mining companies.
MoonLite will establish our data centres in countries where the contractual electricity supply is clean & green, reliable, costs are the lowest, and that are politically stable. Their first data centre is planned to be in the country of Iceland, where the average tariff for an industrial connection is around 0.045 USD per kWh.
They have the best operational team to oversee and maintain effective operations of their data centres, and theyhave the most experienced and qualified board of advisers to assist in planning and executing a smooth launch.
MoonLite are very selective of who they invite to be part of their team, and only engage with the best talent. MoonLite will combine a number of emergent technologies and systems that will work in synergy to maximize the profits and efficiency of large-scale cryptomining.
The Market Market Capitalisation for the currencies we will be mining:
Bitcoin Cash: $41,558,084,293
Token Buy-Back Information Moonlite will allocate 35% of its annual corporate profits to buying back MNL tokens at a premium rate. We see this approach as fundamentally different from most of the previous ICO’s that succeeded in raising funds for product development but failed to give investors any notable return.
Critical Success Factors
● The company needs to continuously update equipment increase or maintain the available hash-rate to keep up with rising mining difficulty levels.
● Income is based on the business keeping up with rising difficulty levels of volatile currencies such as DASH. The risk is offset by mining stable currencies such as BTC, however focus on maintaining constant income levels will need to be primary
● Maintaining a cost effective energy supply
● Keeping costs as per the cash flow projection/budget
● Overall equipment uptime at 90%+
● Additional equipment after phase 1 will be purchased with mining proceeds only
● Maintaining a healthy available cash surplus
All repurchased tokens will be immediately burned. “Burning” means that purchased coins will be taken off the market, with the consequence that the total supply of MNL coins will decrease. This allows the net asset value of a coin to increase over time. This option represents a fair way for everyone, especially when conducted transparently.
ICO TO IPO
Moonlite reserves the right to ‘go public’ by way of offering shares in a traditional IPO. At that time, MNL tokens will be redeemable for stocks.
Token name: MoonLite
Token Symbol: MNL
Token standard: Ethereum ERC20
Token Swap Price: 0.002 ETH = 1 MNL 1 ETH = 500 MNL
Token Swap Target: Maximum of: 70,000,000 MNL
Token Supply: 100,000,000 MNLT in total. Tokens left undistributed after the token swap will be immediately burnt (destroyed), thus reducing the post-token swap token supply and thereby increasing each token holder’s share of the total supply of MNL proportionally.
Token distribution: 3% Bounty, 5% team, 5% developers and advisers, 17% Presale, and 70% of the issued Tokens to be sold during the actual Token Swap Campaign.
Bonus: 50% Bonus in the first 12 hours.
Lockup period: 180 days lockup period for team.
Token Swap timeline: Start Date: 28/02/2017 (GMT 12:00) End Date: 15/03/2017 (GMT 12:00)
Public Exchange: Ether Delta
• OFFICIAL DATA CENTRE OPENING & START OF MINING OPERATIONS •-1 August 2018
Read more: Whitepaper