HERO– Promoting Financial Inclusion, Transparency, and Efficiency in Southeast Asia.
Hero’s mission is to make credit more readily available and affordable for the unbanked or underbanked, starting in Southeast Asia.
Hero Origen Tokens are functional utility smart contracts within the Hero Capital Market Platform.
The Hero Capital Market Platform will be a blockchain that utilizes smart contract technology which will enable a network of financial service marketplaces comprised of a series of interdependent and mutually reinforcing projects in the Southeast Asian market focused primarily on promoting financial inclusion, transparency, efficiency and the provision capital for individuals and businesses in markets that are currently excluded from transparent and efficient access to financial services.
Company will invite interested persons to contribute to the development and operation of the Platform by taking part in the Hero Origen Token sale. During the Offering Period, the Company offers approximately (not fixed) 50’000’000 Hero Origen Tokens for sale at an offer price of 0.005 ETH per Hero Origen Token pursuant to the Terms.
Hero Origen Token Sale Mechanics
Token Background– HERO is built as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Total Number of Hero Token– The final number of HERO Origen Tokens is defined after the end of the Token sale based on the amount and timing of the contributions.
Total Percentage of Hero Tokens available to the public– 80%.
Total Percentage of Hero Tokens available to early believers and advisors- 3%.
Total Percentage of Hero Tokens available to bounties– 2%.
Total Percentage of Hero Tokens allocated to the promoters for long-term alignment of interests– 15%.
Maximum Amount Sold (Token Sale Limit)- 250,000 Ethereum (ETH) worth of HERO token. Additional HERO Origen Tokens are offered to those who commit early.
Early Bird Bonuses
• Day 1 (first 3h) +30% token bonus;
• Day 1 (3:01h-24h) +20% token bonus; Residual Period
• Day 2 and Day 3 +10% token bonus;
• Day 4 to Day 7 +5% token bonus;
• Day 8 to 14 +2.5% token bonus;
• After Day 14 +0% token bonus.
• Facebook campaign – 5.0% of Pool C;
• Twitter campaign – 5.0% of Pool C;
• Reddit campaign – 5.0% of Pool C;
• Slack / Telegram campaign – 5.0% of Pool C;
• Creative (Graphics and Videos) – 5.0% Pool C;
• Media support campaign – 15.0% of Pool C;
• Signature Campaign – 10.0% of Pool C;
• Translation support – 15.0% of Pool C;
• Exclusive support – 30.0% of Pool C;
• Bug Hunt and Creative Development– 5.0% of Pool C.
• Ethereum (ETH);
• ETH Classic (ETC);
• Bitcoin (BTC);
• Ripple (XRP);
• LiteCoin (LTC);
• Waves (WAVES).
Benefits of Hero Origen Tokens:
1. Perpetual membership to the Hero Capital Market Platform;
2. Preferential access to opportunities to provide credit and equity financing to individuals and businesses in emerging markets to earn risk adjusted market returns;
3. Hero Origen Token holders will be given pro-rata right of first offering on funding opportunities on the Hero Capital Market Platform.
The Hero Capital Market Platform will be a collection of Decentralized Applications (Dapps) on the Ethereum Blockchain along with web and mobile interfaces for Borrowers and Service Providers to interact with each other and manage the Borrower Token minting, issuance, and trading through the blockchain.
Read More: Whitepaper
Join Slack: https://herotoken.herokuapp.com