AstorGame will change the eSports and betting world with an eSport and online gambling platform, developed using cutting-edge technology on which, in accordance with user’s profile, can choose between gaming and betting. If you are an eSports player, you can use the eSports platform to take part in matches and tournaments of games such as League of Legends, FIFA 17, Dota 2, CounterStrike, and Halo, among many others that will be added over time. If you prefer to place bets on events or tournaments, eSports, sports, casino games, or games of chance, then can sign into the betting platform, casino, or lottery developed specifically for this specific client profile.
To become, within a period of 10 years, a leading online gaming company on the global market.
1. To offer a variety of games in different categories to secure the inflow of a variety of client profiles;
2. To develop to the fullest extent each of the gaming sectors in which AstorGame will participate;
3. To promote AstorGame on a global level, setting ourselves apart through the use of new technologies, customer service, and the freshness of our games;
4. To offer efficiency, speed, security and transparency to all of our clients;
5. To expand the market, offering free courses for bettors on other shared platforms so that they might understand how the use of technologies like blockchain and smart contracts benefit them;
6. Inasmuch as they may be required, to obtain the necessary licenses where these would be necessary.
Online Gaming Platforms:
- eSports games and tournaments
- eSports betting (including the capacity for ―live betting‖)
- Sports betting (including the capacity for ―live betting‖)
- Casino games
At all times, the funds paid in by AstorGame’s players will be protected by a smart contract, which is to say that if there are, between players and bettors, ten thousand users on the web platform and it is attacked or, for some reason, goes offline, the funds will automatically be returned to their respective owners by means of the smart contracts.
Currently, eSports are growing exponentially: it is a market that moves millions of dollars annually and can draw millions of spectators to a single match.
The eSports market is not just made up of games: an entire new and growing industry exists that is earning solid annual profits. If current trends hold, it will soon be comparable to football and baseball’s big leagues. eSports players earn exorbitant sums of money and eSports clubs have trainers, analysts, and even sports psychologists.
The Market of the Industry:
According to Newzoo, the leading consultancy for the games market, it is estimated that by the close of 2017 some $696 million dollars will be earned. It is expected that by 2020, the market will grow to $1.5 billion dollars, an annual growth rate of 41.3%.
eSports and streaming will keep growing insofar as access to streaming becomes increasingly available in every country and the growth of advertising revenues, tournaments, subscriptions, digital tickets and online bets meets expectations.
Casino bettors and lottery players have often felt unsure about whether the house was cheating them by manipulating the outcome. At AstorGame, we use various technologies to solve this problem. One of these, Provably Fair, enables the client to verify that each game played follows the rules and that values have not been changed by a third party in order to put them at a disadvantage.
The organizing of charity events from which 5% of the profits generated annually will be earmarked for donation to people in need is a part of their project. The beneficiaries will be selected from among the populations of extremely poor countries. The donations will be recorded in the blockchain, and will specify the personal information of those persons who have received help from the organization.
They introduce ASTOR, an ERC20 compliant Ethereum based token.
A total of 100,000,000 ASTOR tokens will be issued without any additional tokens.
No token creation, minting or mining after the Token Sale is over.
Unused and unsold tokens will be burned.
A total of 100,000,000 Astor coins shall exist, which shall be distributed in the following way:
- Crowdsale: 77 %
- Development Team: 20%
- Bounty Compaign: 3%
Read More: Whitepaper